Saturday, June 18, 2011

I never thought of myself as a quote person(well ok, except of that time when I was younger and I was thinking that everything that rhymes has a deeper meaning which of course was related to my problems!) but here I am again posting about this quote that I heard in a really ehm.. cult movie. "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present" which is the link to this post with these posters. Do more of what makes you happy seems like an obvious thing to do but it's really easy to forget even what makes you happy, not to mention do something about it. So I had this image on my desktop for a while and then the end of the semester came and filled my desktop with lots of images and all sorts of crap and I moved it(I could also say buried it) in a file(forever). Well, that's the end of this story.. Ah, no! Then I found the other posters which reminded me of the first one and ta-dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment